I had a pretty chilled Sunday afternoon. I watched Home Alone, burnt my new Yankee Candle and wrote all my Christmas cards with a cuppa and a mince pie. Jubbly. It was only after I got thinking how freaking cool the character Kevin is in Home Alone! I mean, alone all by himself, no crazy family .. every kid’s dream come true to have free reign over the house! Not just that though, his outfits. That kid has style! See what I mean?
2) Burgundy Mohair Mix Knitted Snood – New Look – £7.99
3) Light Brown Patterned Sleeve Jacket – River Island – £85.00
4) Loom Tartan Wool Scarf – Franco Ferrari at Harvey Nichols – £185.00
Cheap Monday Marble Jumper – Cheap Monday at ASOS – £50.00
1) Bomber Jacket by Schott NYC – Topshop – £150.00
2) Scandi Fairisle Beanie – Topshop – £14.00
3) Classic Cabe V Neck – Crew Clothing Company – £58.00
4) Linea 100% Wool Scarf – House of Fraser – Was £39.00 Now £29.00
Well I certainly want to dress like Kevin. Nothing like a little fash inspo from a favourite childhood Christmas movie, ciao!