First off, apologies for the hasty formatting. I’m in a terrible rush as I’m desperate to hit the shops to buy all the beautiful things listed I can’t afford. Sigh.
It was yesterday, a typical lazy (and hazy) Sunday when I got so chilly I had to turn the heating on. It got me thinking of all the clothes I could do with that you can really snuggle into. You know what I mean when I say that, right? Clothes you can wrap around you, covering your face, rub your cheek against and feel super warm and cosy in. Ahh. Here’s my pick of the bunch for Winter 2013:
2) Wildfox Gothic Crosses Cardigan – Wildfox at ASOS – £299.00
3) Barts Grande Scarf – Barts at ASOS – £49.99
4) Free People Aurora Tie-Dye Sport Top – Free People at Urban Outfitters – £58.00
5) Knitted Hat – H and M – £6.99
6) Beckside Crew – Jack Wills – £59.50
7) Free People Hendrix Kimono Cardigan With Applique Detail and Tassell Trim – Free People at ASOS – £240.00
8) Phase Eight Britney Dress, Multi – Phase Eight at John Lewis – £68.00
And FYI, here’s my pick of the bunch from 2012:
Have a great week!