In a few short hours it won’t be 2012 anymore! Usually I’m one to get sad and emotional about that, I’m not a massive fan of New Years Eve and the concept of time terrifies me but nevertheless I have decided to embrace it by looking over the highlights of my year and looking forward to a bright 2013.
So, in 2012 I:
- Rebranded my blog! ‘BellasBits’ was born.
- Competed in dance competitions around the country, falling back in love with music and movement and getting to know some of my squad better.
- Visited the Ideal Home Show and loved it, bring on 2013!
- Saw Steps and The Throne at the 02, as well as climbing over it!
- Went on some amazing travels: Amsterdam, Thailand, Berlin, Edinburgh, Bruges.
- Went on my first real road trip down to Cornwall, surfing included!
- Learned to like Sauvingnon Blanc (but not how to spell it ..) – shocker!
- Became instaobsessed.
- Learnt how to BBQ like a pro.
- Played ‘Pointless’ .. for real!
- Learned to love myself as my friends, family and amazing boyfriend all love me.
2012 has been a very special year for me. I’ve worked incredibly hard, as I will continue to do so, I’ve learnt alot about myself and will continue to better myself, I’ve experienced and loved every day to the full, and will continue to do so, as 2013 dawns and every year after that. 2012 has also been a very special year for our country. I know we’ve been hearing/seeing/reading about this absolutely everywhere so I won’t go into it to much, but felt like it deserved a mention (Go Brits, woo.). So as 2013 dawns, I am looking to the future and what I wish to achieve. I’ve got lots of exciting plans for Bellas Bits in 2013 so stick around, and we can continue this incredible journey they call ‘life’ together. And please say hello! I would really love to get to know you all better :)
Happy New Year!