Now, I know June isn’t officially over, but as of tomorrow, yes, TOMORROW, I am departing to Thailand for a month! So here’s what I’ve been up to.
1) Cornwall! As I blogged about, road trip with the boyfriend for sun, sea, sand and surfing.
2) As exams ended at Uni, the nights out began! Here’s a rare official snap of us (we never normally go to places nice enough to have an in house photographer) at a place called Orange Rooms in Southampton. I’m on the right wearing an Orange Bodycon Dress from Topshop.
3) More nights out! But this was actually our last ever night out as a house, wah! I’ve had such an amazing year living there and will genuinely miss everyone so much. I’m bottom right wearing top – Topshop and shorts – Urban Outfitters.
4) Some more cheeky nail art. I couldn’t decide which colour, so I went for both!
5) Ah, Wedding Season. I’ve been to two weddings in the last two weeks and this has been my outfit for both of them (give me a break, completely different ends of the country, completely different sets of people and I AM a poor student on a budget!). The dress is Miss Selfridge and the heels are New Look.
6) Here’s a family snap from my cousin’s Wedding in Carlisle on Saturday. This is more or less everyone from my Dad’s side of the family, love this picture.
7) A picture from the Wedding the week before, they had a photo booth! Best idea.
8) The morning after my cousin’s Wedding. We found half the buffet in our bedroom!
Anyway, I’ll try and blog again before we fly off but if not, love and leave!