1) So at the very beginning of April (the 1st in fact), it was my lovely Mother’s birthday! So we spent the day in Saville Gardens which was absolutely beautiful. As you probably know, I absolutely adore flowers so it was just a generally great day out.
2) And a few days later, it was my birthday! Cue a very cheesy photo of me holding my Very Hungry Caterpillar Cake (and what?!). I did do a blog about it, again, just greatness!
3) And this shows Easter Sunday, which was absolutely beautiful. My sister, brother-in-law and my gorgeous niece and nephew spent the day with us, eating too much and drinking too much. It felt just like Christmas, but with more chocolate. This picture shows boyfriend, my lil nephew Jake and myself preparing for our egg and spoon race. Oh yeah.
4) This picture is another Instagram photo (which I briefly mentioned in another post) showing the carnage of my birthday partay. Standard.
5) and 6) Not just the O2, but STEPS at the O2! I don’t care if I’m lame, it was genuinely one of the best nights of my life. The day started with my mother and I shopping before hitting up Cafe Rouge, drinking too much and seeing Steps perform. Literally amazing.
7) This picture shows the man and I ready to hit up my Performing Arts ball. Blazer – Borrowed from my Housemate Hannah but from Primark. Dress – TK Maxx. Heels – Office.
8) And this is the Performing Arts ball itself! It was a proper dinner dance which was lovely. Here’s my table of street dancers, so good!
9) So a few days ago (in the absolutely rubbish weather), we went to Thorpe Park! A very wet and wild day out. We went on all the standard rides plus the newbie … Swarm! Just by luck my housemate Jamie and I got at the front and it was amazing! Oh, and this picture is of a lone duck that wandered into Burger King. Classic!
10) Yet more nail art! This one shows a pink background then the Sunday Times Sports pages printed on top. Darling, all you need is vodka.
11) And this picture shows my house’s Poker Night! It lasted for an entire 6 hours so was incredibly tiring but a lot of fun. And the boyfriend won, yay!
Enjoy May lovelies :)