1) Loughborough! An absolutely stunning weekend. Read the post here: https://bellasbits.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/loughborough-2012/
2) I found gin, in a hopeless place. Well, in Aldi. On a standard food shopping trip I stumbled across a £4 large bottle of gin and since I’m trying to be a bit healthier, and consume fewer calories, so gin was the only option; obviously. Here’s me trying out Marks and Spencers canned gin and tonic. See point 6.
3) Amsterdam! Again, just absolutely stunning. Read the post here: https://bellasbits.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/dam-madness/
4) Here is a beautiful picnic I had on a train journey. Unfortunately, not the nicest train journey. I was on my way back from Gatwick Airport after spending the weekend in the Isle of Man, due to Andrew’s grandmother passing away. It was a sad and stressful weekend, so wine cheesy bites were a must.
5) Aha! One evening, one of my housemates Hannah and our friend Nancy took it upon themselves to make cupcakes … of everyone’s faces. See mine in the bottom right hand corner: Bella, with a bottle of wine. It’s lovely to know my friends know me so well! Other’s included chocolate covered fairy cakes for our friends Fatima and Tashan, a housemate Jan sporting an abnormally large nose and Andrew, in the top right hand corner with his big lips and chipped teeth. Bless.
6) My twitter review of point 4; the M and S gin and tonic.
7) Oh goodness! I thought Andrew was over with scaring the life out of me. But no, March brought two trips to the Minor Injuries Unit and one to A and E. First was pretty minor, a potentially broken foot which turned out to only be ligament damage. The next trip was potential spinal fluid squiring out of Andrew’s nose, which turned out to just be snot.
8) This is a beautiful picture of my rents, which I found under my bed when I came home to Woking for the Easter holidays. Was so happy to see it after a year or two!
9) I sold plenty more things on Ebay, including this gorgeous Topshop Unique Peter Pan Collar dress, which sold for £8 in the end. I was sad to see it go, but alas, with growing up and into a woman, you physically grow too. I earned £30, score.
10) Ideal Homes Show, again, stunning. Read about it here: https://bellasbits.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/the-ideal-home-show/
Hope you’ve all had a glorious month :)