So on Friday I did my last FM broadcast. It’s actually supposed to finish next week but I won’t be able to do my show because of an absolutely compulsory dissertation meeting. Grumble grumble. So here’s what happened:
- Bella’s Bits! Lifestyle, Culture and Entertainment. FRIDAY! Happy, happy, blah, blah, blah. Jessie J – Domino Stooshe – Love Me
- PURE DANCE – this weekend! Going to be AMAZING. Street, break, jazz, ballroom, tap, lyrical – every possible kind you can think. Get tickets at Turner Sims on Campus. SO excited! Florence and the Machine – Shake It Out Stevie Nicks – Landslide
- The boyfriend bought a new tablet a couple of days ago. It’s beautiful! I don’t know if I want one yet, I think I’ll purchase one when they’re good enough to replace my laptop. Benjamin Francis Leftwich – Pictures Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight
- TOWIE. It’s dull, it’s staged, it’s forced. I used to LOVE it. Now, it’s rubbish. The characters are dull, there is never ANY fun, just tears and arguments. The people are like actors. I think it has a very limited lifespan. Come back Made in Chelsea! Jamie T – If You Got The Money Emeli Sande – Next To Me
- David Beckham’s underwear for H and M. Made in China sweatshop, nice business money maker for Becks or PHROAR factor for all us ladies. If you were going to start a clothing line, what would it be? I think mine would be cheap jewellery. I love jewellery, just very very expensive that’s all! Gym Class Heroes – Ass Back Home
- Lent! What have you given up for lent? I’ve given up shopping, as in shopping for clothes, shoes, accessories etc (toiletries are okay though), and the boyfriend’s given up fast food. Any thoughts? How about you? Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl David Guetta – Without You
- I recently spoke about series. The boyfriend and I have just finished watching the ENTIRE Inbetweeners series, so about to watch the movie. Last time I watched it, I didn’t enjoy it. But think I might a bit more this time, cause I’ve watched so much of it!
- Feature – ten years ago this week R Kelly – The World’s Greatest Blur – Parklife
- A couple of nights ago I went to POP in town and it was awesome! A real dub steppy vibe to with cheap deals. Definitely worth a look.
- Bella’s Bits! Lifestyle, Culture and Entertainment. FRIDAY! Happy, happy, blah, blah, blah. One Direction – One Thing Kanye West – All of the Lights
- RESULTS! Today I think, well for second years anyway. Are we happy? Are we sad? Well I’ll play you a mix of both just to cater for both results. Lana Del Rey – Born to Die B.o.B. – Magic
- Called the Brits, the Blurs AWKWARD Ed Sheeran – Drunk Alexandra Burke – Elephant Chiddy Bang – Ray Charles
- What do we think about Adele getting cut off during her acceptance speech? CHEEKY.
- What’s On in Southampton with comments, ideas and suggestions Adele – Rolling in the Deep Bryan Adams – Summer of ’69 Tinchy Stryder – Bright Lights The All American Rejects – Gives You Hell Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Right, well have a beautiful weekend! Lots of Love. Bella x
So that was that! It was fun! Here’s the link to the podcast if you fancy it .. http://www.surgeradio.co.uk/podcasts/3532
And here’s a couple of snaps: